2020 Listing Protocol
For the safety of our sellers and agents, we have developed the next generation in listing presentations.
We are currently conducting all of our listing appointments via Zoom and the interview will take approximately one hour. Zoom allows for one seller to be in one location, while the other is in a different location. This also allows us to open up our presentation hours to include evening hours as well as helping to keep everyone safe during this time. Please let me know what day and time you would like to meet with Casey and I will schedule your appointment via Zoom
Casey will discuss:
- Why The First 30 Days are so critical
- Two Traps Sellers Face When Pricing a Home
- Pricing Model and strategy
- Preparing the Home for sale
- Marketing Strategy
- How Coming Soon marketing can predict how many contracts we receive
- Next steps
Selling a home is all about teamwork, so knowing as much as we can about each other is very important. Prior to your meeting can you please send an email to Casey with the following:
- A few things you love most about your home
- Major renovations in the last 10 years
- When was the last time you sold a home and was it a positive or negative experience?
- Any key comparables or neighbors you would like included. Casey will add it to the appraisal quality comps he uses