Our Team Leader, Casey Samson
As a member of the United States Marine’s elite Silent Drill Team, perfection, work ethic and attention to detail were eternally instilled in Casey’s professional life. Casey started his real estate career in 1981 with interest rates at 17%, so he became a leader in creative financing and problem solving. In 1995, Casey developed Computer Loan Network which allowed lenders to bid on mortgage loans on a new thing called the internet. 2 years later, they invented Lending Tree. Casey combined the perfection and attention to detail of the Silent Drill Team, with his created solutions of the 80’s, his internet expertise from the 90’s, his 30 years of real estate service and his ability to recruit top talent from his years as a National Champion football coach, to form the guiding principals of The Casey Samson Team.
"I learned at the early stage of my coaching career: “Good players make coaches look smart, and bad players make coaches look dumb”. Our high quality professionals make our team and our sellers homes look incredible."The Casey Samson Team is #1 in Virginia in sales volume and #11 in sides, according to the Wall Street Journal and listed in the RealTrends The Thousand (Top .05% in the US). New: The Casey Samson Team is #1 in Luxury Homes (over $1M) (US News and World Report)
Small Team Concept is BestSmall teams across northern Virginia are posting some incredible success rates.
The principle goes to every home to make sure price and condition give the home the highest chance for success. Maintaining a high quality of listings makes for a more efficient team.
- Each listing has a top procedure pay strict attention to detail for a smooth transaction.
- A smaller number of experienced agents mean higher quality control and minimal management.
- Small teams have enough volume to afford full time social media and marketing professionals needed to find today’s buyers.
- Small teams usually have 70%-80% of their inventory under contract and sell over 90% of their homes. The industry standard is about 60%
- We helped over 100 clients buy and sell with 92% of our homes sold in an average of 7 days at 9% above market.
Our SellersWe use West Coast Trends on the East Coast
- Get state-of-the-art pricing, home prep, marketing and contract negotiations.
- 97% of our homes sell, compared to a 55% for the rest of our market
- Our Luxury homes sell in a fraction of the time as the rest of the market
- Most homes sell at above appraised value
- Most homes do not have home inspections or appraisals
- Have state-of-the-art buyer tools
- Collaborate with their CST top producing buyer agent
- Have an in house lender
- Know about shadow inventories
- Have leverage during multiple contracts, because they are working with a well know listing team who knows what sellers/agents want
- Have 5,000+ Samson Properties agents who are a part of our family
Results CountSamson Properties is the Largest Family Owned Real Estate Company in Northern Virginia
In the late 1990s, Danny Samson, founder of Samson Properties, came up with full service listings at a reduced rate, and gave rebates to buyers. In 2011 he eliminated participating in top producer commissions as the company moved to the #1 brokerage in the Washington DC Area.
- Realtors win, because they can work more efficiently, while reducing commission
- Sellers win, because they can pay reduced commissions, while having expanded marketing
- Buyers win, because they can participate in finding their homes and get rebates