Sold in Coming Soon for $2,150,000! “One of a kind" exquisite custom built home in the sought after Ten Penny Woods community. This home has 6 bedrooms, 6 full baths, 3 half baths, 17,765 square feet and is sited on a 5.12 acre lot. Beautiful craftsmanship both inside and out, which boasts an array of sleek finishes throughout this bright open floor plan that provides more than enough space for entertaining family and friends. Welcoming two-story foyer that leads to living room, dining room, library, and three seasons screened-in porch. Gourmet commercial grade kitchen with large center island with two sinks and bar seating, Wolf, Subzero, GE appliances and walk-in pantry. Located directly off the kitchen is a spacious breakfast room with access to the back patio. The main level also includes luxurious owner's suite with spa-like en suite bathroom with soaking tub, walk-in shower with frameless shower doors, dual shower head, dual vanities, large walk-in closet, and dressing room. Upper level features four additional bedrooms, 3 full baths, 1 half bath, and a laundry room for convenience. Lower level features a recreation room, game room, media room, wet bar, utility room, half bath, and an au pair/in-law suite with separate entrance. Exceptional grounds with extensive landscaping, pool with a diving board, gorgeous large patio, and pool house with a kitchen, laundry room, and bathroom. This home also features an oversized six car garage with a room above for tons of potential for a gym or play area. Circular driveway with ample room for cars. Close to shops and restaurants, and easy access to VA-620 & VA-123. Nearby Bonnie Brae, Robinson Secondary Pyramid.
Open concept main level with gorgeous hardwood flooring, recessed lighting, chair railing, and crown molding in the formal living room with easy access to patio, formal dining room with built-ins, and elaborate library. Gourmet commercial grade kitchen with large center island with two sinks and bar seating, Wolf, Subzero, GE stainless steel appliances, plenty of cabinet and countertop space, and custom tiled backsplash. Additional butler’s pantry, walk-in pantry with two refrigerators, and sink. Located directly off the kitchen is a spacious breakfast room with access to the screened-in porch with brick fireplace.
Roof inspection Oct 2023
New well casing, well pump, and constant pressure controller installed 2023
All chimneys (3) relined 2022 (have an unlimited warranty)
20KW-60KW liquid cooled propane whole house generator 2009
Hot water 2007
Carrier Infinity AC 2007
Wide plank oak flooring in in the majority of house 2007
Porcelain tile in utility areas (pantry, family entrance, and pool kitchen 2007
Carpet in movie room, lower level sitting room, and bedroom 2007
Sump pump 2007
*All information on this listing is provided by the seller to The Casey Samson Team, but is subject to errors and omissions and should not be relied upon without verification.
Main Level Owner’s Suite and Upper Level Bedrooms
Main Level owner's suite features a spa-like en suite bathroom with jacuzzi tub, dual under mount sinks, walk-in shower with glass shower door, custom shower seats, dual shower heads, and separate toilet room. Custom built-in cabinetry inside large walk-in closets, and dressing room. Four additional bedrooms, three full baths, and 1 half baths on the upper level. Two loft rooms on the upper level, one above the garage.
Finished basement features a recreation room with ample space for relaxing and hanging out with friends and family. Game room, media room, wet bar, bedroom, full bath and half bath plus plenty of storage space in the utility room on the lower level.
* Floor Plan – Modern and open, while preserving historic character and charm of Virginia Hunt Country. The exceptional flow enhances the quality of daily living while comfortably accommodating large parties with separate but adjacent spaces for children, teens, and adults.
* Lifestyle amenable to outdoor living - large, heated salt water 20 x 40 pool with tanning ledge, diving board, and automatic cover. Directly accessible from master bedroom – 12 steps and dive! Fire pit and terrace can accommodate everyday family activities as well as large parties of up to 150 people. Separate fully equipped kitchen, bath, and laundry serve outdoor areas without disrupting family activities. The large play field accommodates softball, lacrosse, football, practices dirt bike sports and more!
* Great private haven – An ideal hidden location off a restricted private road means little traffic. 5 acres in the middle of Fairfax County, large tree-lined property where no one can see provides a private retreat where you can unwind in complete anonymity and peace. A private stretch of Popes Head Creek provides a scenic, adventurous, and safe place for kids to explore. Yet less than 2 miles to shopping centers with groceries, pharmacy, restaurants, fast food, ABC store, gas stations, Post Office, and any amenities you could need in less than 5 minutes. Experience the joy of birds, foxes, turtles, and many other wildlife. Golfing, tennis, and world-class restaurant and social events are available at the Country Club of Fairfax, less than 2 miles away.
* Commercial grade kitchen – featuring Wolf, Subzero, and GE appliances, warming drawer, ice maker, and extra-large walk-in pantry and catering storage. The kitchen has at least 4 distinct preparation areas that will accommodate many cooks and activities, providing space to prepare, yet intimate conversation and interaction.
* Walk-in closet and dressing room – Master bedroom has ample space including built-in dressers, three-way mirror, and adjacent laundry room with basket storage for dirty laundry, folding table, and ironing board. Built in shoe storage wall. A separate built in Luggage Storage closet allows you to organize luggage needs and prepare for trips.
* Smart technology features – Home is wired with Cat5e cable in each room from a central computer server room located on the lower level. This enables you to implement applications like distributed audio, video, and remote cameras within the home should you desire.
* Spa-like bathrooms – Master bathroom has two separate toilet facilities and a walk-in shower with dual controls and hand spray. There is a large Kohler effervescence whirlpool bath with spa, bubble massage, and chronotherapy, providing a wonderful way to relax and unwind.
* Understated Luxury designed for multi-generations – The rich and detailed moldings are reminiscent of Colonial Williamsburg and Virginia hunt country estates. The home is designed as a legacy home, designed and built to accommodate multiple generations under one roof, each with its own private space and provisions for time spent comfortably together in common space.
* Safe and rich environment for children - From fishing in the nearby creek to playing sports with friends on a large private playing field to enjoying the pool and fire pit, outdoor opportunities for children to fully experience nature at its best abound! For inclement weather, there is large upstairs playroom suitable for soccer, lacrosse, or a moon bounce, along with a game room and movie room.
* Private outdoor space - including a screened porch with television and fireplace for crisp fall evenings, turn the porch into a three-season living area.
* Plethora of storage on each level – from oversize garages to abundant dedicated space for storage or special purpose needs.
* Architectural details – house has contemporary appointments yet feels like a period house with details such as wide plank floors, fireplace mantels, large base, chair rail, and crown moldings, large butler’s pantry and separate breakfast room off the kitchen.
Exterior Great for Entertaining with Pool and Pool House
Outdoor living with an expansive patio and three seasons screened-in porch with a fireplace. Fully fenced resort-like lot has an pool, diving board, convenient pool house with a kitchen, laundry room and bathroom that guests can use while enjoying the pool, without having to go back into the house. This quiet 5.12 acre lot features plenty for seating areas, built-in fire pit, wooded view with plenty of shade, great for entertaining guests or watch wildlife. There is also a fenced-in vegetable garden for those with green thumbs. 6 car garage with room above for tons of potential and circular driveway with ample room for cars.
Bonnie Brae Elementary School,
Robinson Secondary (Middle) School, Robinson Secondary (High) School
Visit our Community Page for more on Fairfax, Virginia.
Vienna/Fairfax Metro (9 miles)
VA-620 (.7 mile)
VA—123 (1.7 miles)
I-66 (4.2 miles)
I-495 (5.1 miles)
Shops and restaurants (1.6 miles)
Fairfax Station Railroad Museum (1.3 miles)
Burke Centre Shopping Center (2.5 miles)
Clifton (3.7 miles)
EagleBank Arena (3.8 miles)
George Mason University (3.8 miles)
Country Club of Fairfax (3.1 miles)
Burke Lake Park (5.2 miles)
Mosaic District (9.7 miles)
Tysons Corner (13.7 miles)
Washington DC (23.9 miles)
Dulles Airport (21.9 miles)
Ronald Reagan Airport (22.7 miles)