Sellers receive weekly listing reports
Communication is critical to a successful sale. A weekly activity report will tell sellers:
- Showing time reports
- How many showings your home had over the last 7 days. Our experience shows it takes 7 showings per week to receive a contract
- Comments from Realtors and buyers
- Report of traffic and comments from open house.
- Social media traffic and interactions from Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- A realtor.com report is provided to show how many times your property was viewed on realtor.com
- Zillow reports
Traffic and comments let us know if we are on the right price. The highest price will come within the first 2 weeks.
The first week your home is on the market we do a “Facebook Boost.” This is a targeted ad to the specific audience we believe is looking to buy your home. This ad takes our audience from 100 to over 3,000.
When you receive a contract (or 6) we have “You have a contract, now what?”
This presentation will walk you through:
- Walk Through
Every step is choreographed and executed by professionals of The Casey Samson Team for a smooth transaction from beginning to end.