Buy Your Dream Home
4 Steps to Buying a Home
Step 1: What can I afford?
- First stop, find a good lender. Not all lenders are the same
- Know your monthly payment and cash to close
- Learn how the appraisal process works
- Find out which mortgage is best for you
- Explore different sources of down payment funds
- Understand what you need to qualify
The Casey Samson Team has a world class lender dedicated to our buyers!
Step 2- Define your searchThe further out you go, the larger the home
- Urban, suburbs or rural
- Condo, townhome or single family detached
- Price range
- Size and key features
- Turn-key or something to rehab
- Commute distance to work
Step 3: What's the home really worth?Our Pricing Model is the gold standard for determining value.
- Do not over pay for homes
- Identify deals
- Know true value
- Have access to our contractors
- Know how to build equity in under valued homes
- Close deals in multiple contract scenarios
Identifying value and increasing your equity is our speciality!
Step 4: Closing the deal!Because that is the most important part.
We know what it takes to close the deal!
- 40 years worth of experience and relationships
- Listing agents love to work with our team
- Know market conditions
- Know what to offer
- Know how to give the seller what they want, while still protecting our buyers
Winning contracts for buyers in a seller's market takes patience, professionalism and experience!
The Casey Samson Team Buyer AgentsMeet our team!
- Kelly Samson-Vienna and Loudoun County
- Morgan Samson-Vienna, Oakton, Fairfax, Falls Church McLean/Great Falls, Ashburn
- Pat Samson-Vienna to Haymarket
- Colby Smyth-Vienna, Oakton, Fairfax, Falls Church McLean/Great Falls, Ashburn
- Billy Samson-Vienna, Arlington to Suburbs
- Pam Mooney-Herndon, Oak Hill, Ashburn, Aldie