The most important indicator is “Active Listings”. Heavy inventory is an indicator the market is slipping into a buyers market. At or below the 5 year average is a good sign for sellers.
Supply and Demand dictate market conditions
- Supply of homes over 3 months, indicates “Buyer’s Market”.
- Supply under 2 months, indicates “Seller’s Market”.
Compare The Casey Samson Team statistics to your local market:
We helped over 120 clients buy and sell in 2021 in an average of 7 days with a sales price 8% higher than rest of the market.
Our Top 50 Sales Averaged $92,000 over the Market Average
CST average Sales Price: 132% of assessment. Market average:123%
- 92% of our listings sold without home inspections or appraisal contingencies
- 90% of our listings sold in the first weekend
- The Casey Samson Team listing protocol produced over $6M in premiums for our sellers in 2021.
- In Vienna, sellers chose The Casey Samson Team 6-1 over the average top 20 agents.