95% of buyers will first see your home online.
What works! Spark Presentations similar to this presentation, introduce your home to buyers in an entertaining and information manner. The links to the home’s URL can be found on MRIS and online websites.
Here are the benefits:
- THEY TELL THE STORY IN A DYNAMIC WAY
- They are easy to use
- They combine key images and important information
- Buyers don’t read narratives, but they will read bullets
- Bullets list top ten things sellers love most about their homes
- Bullets provide a “Hot Sheet” of critical information about ages of systems, improvements, upgrades and schools
- Buyers stay on the site for 2-3 minutes
- Spark pages generate 300-800 visitors. 3D and Movies are viewed less than 100.
- Spark pages have links to Community webpages to give outside buyers a feel for the community
- Spark pages can be updated on the fly
“Awesome, I will pass this to my buyers. I sure hope my buyers write, but regardless, you sure have done one hell of a job representing your seller clients. I hope they know that and I don’t mind you passing along.”
A recent seller said: “Make my house look just like you did for my neighbor.” We made it look better.
The Casey Samson Team uses geofencing to identify and target your buyers online.
We use target ads on Facebook and instagram. We also post on Twitter, Linked In, Pinterest and YouTube.
Let’s be social! Follow us online and see for yourself…
Our ultimate results are:
65% of The Casey Samson Team homes sell in the first weekend due to market pricing, social media w/geofenencing and more.
85% of our homes sold in the first 30 days, which produces sellers the highest possible value with the lowest frustration.