The first 30 days of a listing are critical.
That is when you will get the highest price and most interested parties.
Today’s buyers are educated and waiting. When a well priced home hits the market, multiple buyers will compete.
The longer a home sits on the market, the lower the PPSF and % of assessment the seller will get.
85% of our inventory in 2017 sold in the Magic 30 day period
In Fairfax County:
- 38% of the homes sell in the first 30 days
- 14% sell between 30-60 days
- After 60 days, homes have a 50/50 chance of selling
- If they do sell, they sell at average of 9% less than the first 30 days
Top Producers tend to leave their inventory on the market longer so they can Advertise it.
Good for the Realtor, Bad for the seller.
We make every effort to sell the home when it is most valuable: THE FIRST 30 DAYS!
- 72% of our listings selling THE FIRST 30 DAYS.
- 55% of our listings sell in the first 12 days. MULTIPLE OFFERS OFTEN PUSH PRICES OVER APPRAISED VALUE AND GIVE MAXIMUM PROTECTION DURING HOME INSPECTIONS RELEASE.
- Only 10% of our homes make it to 60 days
- We have a withdraw rate under of 4%, which is 1/10th as high as other Top Producers.
We promote our successful sale of a home. Great partnerships are when both parties, the seller and The Casey Samson Team, WIN!
Contact us to schedule a listing appointment.