Here are some of our team’s most notable Moves of the Year:
Casey updated our Pricing model to include the defining characteristics that rates, and prices, homes as dated, customary, upgraded and renovated.
Colby & Morgan had a home inspection with 101 items and the buyer requested 49 be fixed with a credit of $60K for the balance. Due to our expert negotiation skills, the buyers settled for 0 items fixed, and $10k credit.
Pat Samson followed up during the Coming Soon period with all buyers and buyer agents that indicated interest on one of his listings in Centreville, Virginia. Pat was able to negotiate a higher price and no contingencies. The sellers decided to ratify an offer before going on the market!
- Kelly Samson sold a beautiful home on Plum Street in Vienna for $1,441,000. This home sold in the first weekend, $41K over list price and with multiple offers. From start to finish, this transaction was a success.
Billy Samson listed a beautifully updated home in the Eudora neighborhood in Vienna, Virginia. That home received 10 contracts in the first weekend and ratified at $50K over list price, with no contingencies! Billy was also able to assist the buyer of this home.
Pam & Shayna sold 4 investment properties for their client in a two month period. They offered recommendations with the update and sold for asking and/or well above asking price. Pam also helped two different families sell and buy in this crazy sellers market. Another notable stat, over half of her transactions this year were past clients or referrals!
- Mike Filan (VP First Heritage Mortgage & our team’s lender) and Morgan’s client found the home of their dreams but had a unique financial circumstance and needed 3 months before they could purchase this home. Fortunately our team is involved in many home selling/buying transactions in our area. The listing agent and Mike had just worked together a few weeks prior to this and we had a great rapport. Mike was able to explain the situation and help our team get this property under contract in a highly competitive market. Now that’s teamwork!
In 2020, we have sold 73 of 75 listings, that’s a 97% success rate, in an average of 16 days (industry standard: over 100 days) at 101.5% of list price (industry standard: 97%).
- $92.5M in sales in 2020, $50M+ in Vienna sales
- 97% of our listings sell (Industry standard: 58%. Top producers have a 45% success rate)
- 75% sell in the critical 10 day period with multiple contracts (Industry standard: 14%) with 85% in the first 30 days.
- 50% do not have home inspections or appraisal contingencies – That stat is off the chart!!
Can we help you buy or sell a home in 2021?
We are experts in Northern Virginia at pricing, preparing the home, marketing and negotiation.
Contact our award winning team for a no obligation consultation today.