Listed and Sold in the first week!Stunning custom home in the heart of downtown Vienna. 5 years young with 6 bedrooms, 6 full baths, 2 half baths and a 2 car garage. Open concept floor plan with 6,402 square feet of living space. Chef’s kitchen with top of the line appliances, butler’s pantry, hearth room and breakfast room. Formal dining and living room. Family room with wood fireplace, coffered ceiling & french doors to the deck. Luxurious owner’s suite with sitting room, fireplace, spa bath and private balcony. Each bedroom with access to luxurious baths. In-law suite with kitchenette. Ideal Vienna location walking distance to downtown Vienna. Easy access to commuter routes.
Inviting foyer with herringbone hardwood flooring, formal dining with butler's pantry and living room with gas fireplace. Attention to detail is everywhere! Chef’s kitchen with hardwood flooring, tile back splash, granite countertops, white cabinets, extra large center island in contrasting color, butler’s pantry with wine fidge, walk-in pantry, top of the line appliances, built-in desk, hearth room with wood fireplace and breakfast room. Inviting family room with coffered ceiling, wood fireplace and French doors to the deck. This open concept floor plan is the perfect flow for entertaining & family interaction. Mud room with custom cubbies, bench, coat closet and two half baths
- Built in 2013 by Jefferson homes
- Herringbone patterned hardwood flooring in foyer
- Decorative molding and elegant light fixtures
- Butler’s pantry with wine fridge
- Extra large center island
- 3 gas fireplaces and 1 wood fireplace
- 2 balconies
- Front porch
- Screened-in porch with skylights and ceiling fan
- Large deck
- In-Law suite with built-in shelving, kitchenette and full bath
- 6,402 total square feet on 3 finished levels
- 6 bedrooms, 6 full baths, 2 half baths
- 2 car garage
- Hardi plank siding
Owner’s suite with two sided gas fireplace, sitting room, hardwood flooring and private balcony. En suite spa bathroom with walk-in steam shower, free standing tub, separate vanities and an elegant chandelier. In-law suite with vaulted ceiling, built-in shelving, recessed lighting, herringbone hardwood floors, kitchenette and en suite full bathroom.
Three additional bedrooms all with walk-in closets and en suite access to full bathrooms. Upper level game room with French door accesss to the second balcony. Separate upper level laundry room with granite counter top, sink and cabinets.
Recreation room with gas fireplace and stone hearth, wet bar, game room, play room, 6th bedroom, full bath and walk-up stairs to the yard.
- Our Loft office is one of my favorite places due to being bathed in sunlight, light wood and paint very conducive to creative endeavors.
- Love all of our lights, but the Robert Abbey "Bling" chandelier in the master bath is my favorite!
- Our custom stone fireplace that is centrally located for all to enjoy
- The shower in our Master Bath is a true sanctuary - with electronic temperature and shower head control and fully tiled and enclosed for steam showers.
- Basement recreation area and extra large bar is perfect for get togethers, plenty of room for adults and separate playroom for the kids.
- Visitors are very comfortable in our “Grandparents” suite on the lower level. It has a spa-like walk-in shower, large walk-in closet and even a quiet sitting area for reading.
- We love viewing sunsets on our Front Porch, complete with ceiling fans for warm summer evenings.
- Screened-in Patio where we often watch sporting events and movies outside.
- Proximity to Vienna shops and restaurants including Whole Foods, MOD Pizza, Chop't and Taco Bamba.
- Our kids are able to safely walk or bike to school at Vienna Elementary.
- Quiet street, not a through street.
- Our Cupola, especially when lit up at night
- Master bedroom balcony is private and adds to a very peaceful sitting room off the Master Bedroom.
- Our large and flat backyard is perfect for a variety of activities - even soccer games!
Located on a half acre this lot boasts a charming front porch, back deck, screened-in porch, two balconies, storage shed and landscaped yard backing to trees. Ideal Vienna location walking distance to downtown Vienna shops, restaurants, Vienna Elementary and easy access to W&OD bike trail. 2 car garage with storage.