Just Sold in the First Weekend for $1.43M
Beautiful custom home in the heart of downtown Vienna. 3 finished levels, 6 bedrooms, 4 full baths, 1 half bath and a 2 car garage. Quiet street and premium lot with a backyard oasis you’ll never want to leave. Open bright main level with chef’s kitchen, two-story foyer and family room. An entertainer’s dream. Luxurious owner’s suite with a sitting room, double walk-in closets and spa-like bath. Ideal Vienna location steps to downtown Vienna shops, restaurants and the W&OD trail. Easy access to commuter routes, Tysons Corner and DC.
An Entertainer's Dream! Inviting foyer, dining room and living room with perfect flow for entertaining and gleaming hardwood floors.
Open and bright family room with two story ceiling and wood fireplace (gas line available).
Chef’s kitchen with double wall oven and 5 burner cooktop, butler’s pantry, walk-in pantry, center island and breakfast area with easy access to the backyard.
Library/home office with hardwood flooring.
- Built in 2002 by Sekas Homes, no HOA
- Roof 2002 - 25yr Tampko Shingles
- Hardi Plank siding with a 50 year warranty, Tyvek house wrap
- Paint 2017
- Dual-zone TRANE HVAC ( air-conditioning and heating) 2016; air scrubber 2017
- 75 gallon water heater in 2017
- Garage door openers Dec 2018
- Flooring: 2002 hardwood; 2002 carpet upstairs; 2004 carpet in basement; 2014 carpet in family room
- Approximately 6,600 sq ft including garage and unfinished storage
- Integrated security alarm system
- Surround sound prewire in upper level family room, connected speakers in Living room, Family room, Kitchen and backyard
- Solid core doors throughout
Owner’s suite with tray ceiling, sitting room and dual walk-in closets.
Spa-like en suite bathroom with frameless glass enclosed shower, separate soaking tub and dual sinks and vanities.
Three additional bedrooms with large closets, two full baths and a laundry room on the upper level.
Finished basement with recreation room, exercise room, in-law suite with full bath, 6th bedroom, storage room and walk-up to the backyard.
- LOCATION! Easy walk to schools, downtown Vienna, bike trail, parks and tennis courts. Easy drive to Tysons and Reston, DC, metro (silver and orange lines), 66, 495, toll road, DC, IAD and DCA
- THIS IS THE HOUSE where the kids and all their friends will want to hang out – the backyard and basement provide ample play space! It's also the place all the adults will want to hang out – enjoy the patio, fire-pit and grill; play pool and video games; huge dining room – great for causal and formal entertaining.
- OPEN FLOOR PLAN! Warm, light-filled and inviting home with plenty of quiet space too! Morning sun floods the kitchen, family room and office - enjoy the porch and patio in the afternoon shade. Even the lower area is bright!
- AWESOME COOK'S KITCHEN! Gas cooking at it’s best with a 5 burner cooktop, double oven and loads of countertops, storage, and a pantry as well as a huge eat-in area that takes you out to the deck and patio.
- SPECTACULAR BACKYARD! Beautiful Brazilian hardwood deck, brick patio, pond w/waterfall plus loads of flat lawn edged by mature landscaping. Plus it’s fenced in! You'll never want to leave this oasis!
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION! Top of the line construction, energy efficient and quality materials are evident throughout - be sure to check out the trusses in the unfinished storage area! Which reminds me…
- STORAGE! More storage than you’ll know what to do with! Huge and plentiful closets PLUS massive unfinished storage area.
- NEIGHBORHOOD! Really incredible and friendly neighbors - be sure to check out the neighborhood parties! Lots of kids (all ages), dogs, friendly, quiet and safe!
Quiet street and flat .29 acre lot with a Brazilian hardwood deck, brick patio, pond with waterfall and landscaped fenced yard backing to trees.