Sold in the First Weekend for $1.4M!
Exquisite craftsman style home in the heart of downtown Vienna! 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths and a 2 car garage. Premium .38 acre lot with a deck, stone patio and yard backing to parkland. Elegant interior perfect for entertaining complete with a chef’s kitchen, family room with a gas fireplace, formal dining room, living room and home office. Luxurious owner’s suite with sitting room and spa-like bath. Finished basement with media room, recreation room, in-law suite and more! Steps from downtown Vienna restaurants, shops, W&OD Trail, parks and the community center. Easy access to Metro, Tysons, Metro & DC. Top rated Vienna/Thoreau/Madison Pyramid.
Welcoming front porch and foyer. Attention to detail is everywhere! Formal dining room and living room, perfect for entertaining. Gleaming Brazilian Cherry hardwood floors. Chef’s kitchen with a butler’s pantry, wine fridge, cooktop, center island, peninsula with breakfast bar, beverage fridge, and tile flooring . Breakfast room with easy access to the back deck and yard. Open and bright family room with gas fireplace and plenty of natural light. Library/home office with French doors and Elfa office system.
Built in 2011 by Nancy Lawrence homes
Roof, siding and windows 2011
Systems and appliances 2011
Brazilian Cherry hardwood floors
1 zone HVAC
Composite deck and stone patio with hardscaping
Tree fort 2015
Elfa office system 2014
Bedroom level laundry room
Butler’s pantry with Wine refrigerator
5,300 finished square feet
.38 acres backing to parkland and Wolftrap Creek
Owner’s suite with tray ceiling, sitting room and walk-in closet. Spa-like en suite bathroom with rain shower, separate soaking tub and dual sinks and vanities. Three additional bedrooms with en suite access to full baths. A sitting area and laundry room are also found on the upper level. Unique rear staircase allows for easy access to the main level kitchen and family room.
Finished basement with a recreation room, game area, media room, in-law suite with full bath, storage room and walk out to the backyard.
- Beautiful views of mature trees, sunrise and sunset. It's so nice to have property backing to parkland.
- Fantastic and super convenient floor plan with rear stairs from kitchen to upper level and 2 story foyer, expansive master suite and generous bedrooms for everyone in the family
- Multiple outdoor spaces for dining, relaxing and entertaining: Deck, lower level walk-out to covered patio and lower open patio.
- Large, flat and private fenced backyard for parties and playing with the kids with lots of space for yard games like volley ball, badminton, and corn hole -- plus wading in Wolftrap Creek.
- Walking to get groceries, coffee, dinner and more - it is a short walk to Vienna Community Center and to countless shops, grocery stores, restaurants in the Town of Vienna
- Incredible trails and park access: 1 Block from the W & O D Trail and 2 blocks from Park, perfect for biking, running and walking, 1/2 block from a Tot Lot playground.
- Lots of storage space with storage room, shed, large garage and ample closets.
- Super convenient location to easily access amenities in Vienna, as well as Tysons Corner, multiple metro stations, and easy highway access for commuting and travel.
- Watching the Vienna Halloween Parade line up on our street!
- Branch Road has ample street parking and is a priority snow clearing route in Vienna.
- Fantastic schools and everything about Vienna: wonderful sense of community, camps and programs at the Community Center, super fun festivals like Viva Vienna, Church Street Stroll and much more!
Premium .38 backing to parkland and Wolftrap Creek. The composite deck, stone patio, covered patio, storage shed, play area and fenced yard are perfect for outdoor living. All this and steps from downtown Vienna restaurants, shops, W&OD Trail, parks and the community center.
Vienna Elementary School,
Thoreau Middle School, Madison High School
Visit our Pinterest Board for more on Vienna, Virginia.
463 Metro Bus (0.3 miles; 5 min walk)
Greenboro Metro (2.4 miles)
Vienna Metro (3.4 miles)
I-66 (3.4 miles)
I-495 (2.3 miles)
Shopping/Restaurants (.2 miles, 3 min walk)
Vienna Town Green (.6 miles, 12 min walk)
Vienna Community Center (.6 miles, 12 min walk)
W&OD Trail (0.2 miles; 5 min walk)
Merrifield (3.7 miles)
Tysons (2.4 miles)
Washington DC (15.3 miles)
Dulles Airport (15.9 miles)