Under Contract in the First Weekend!Stunning split level home with modern touches located in the sought after Hunters Vale neighborhood. This home features 2,530 square feet on the main level, 2,200 square feet on the lower level, 6 bedrooms, and 4.5 baths! Completely updated and turn key! Formal living room, dining room, updated kitchen, and family room provides abundant natural light! Lower level features wet bar with built-ins, spacious family room, home theater, 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths, and large laundry room! Incredible exterior features serene park-like grounds. This 1.84 acre retreat has multiple garden pathways, a “secret” garden, 3 patios, & hot tub. 8 large sliding glass doors allow for an indoor and outdoor experience! This home is an oasis while still being located near all the action. Located only 3.2 miles to Vienna shops, restaurants, and commuter access!
Foyer opens to formal living room with stone fireplace, hardwood floors, and tons of natural light! Formal dining room with hardwood floors, crown moulding and elegant light fixture. Chef’s kitchen with center island, granite, commercial appliances, custom backsplash, tile flooring, wall oven and microwave, and spacious pantry! Open concept family room with stone fireplace, hardwood floors, and access to the back patio. Main level owner’s suite with deck access, spacious walk-in closet with custom built-ins. Spa-like owner’s en suite features separate vanities, custom tile shower with seat, and water closet. One additional bedroom on the main level being utilized currently as an office. One additional full bath and one half bath located on the main level.
• Exterior Paint 2019
• Water Filtration System 2017
• Full-House Generator 2013
• HVAC System: New AC, Furnace, Coil & Thermostat 2013
• Refrigerator 2013
• Hot Water Heater 2009
• Carpet (Downstairs) 2009
• Interior Paint: Most Rooms 2019 & 2013; Baths, etc 2009
• Bathrooms - Remodeled 2009
• Kitchen - Remodeled 2009
• Roof 2010 (estimate)
From The Sellers:
With Apologies to Julie Andrews (and Sound of Music fans), These
Are A Few Of Our Favorite Things:
- Peace & tranquility in our private little paradise at end of a cul-de-sac (Yes, it really can be this quiet
- The light & views through our 8 large sliding doors that allow us the feeling of being one with nature and the outdoors
- Ease of living as floor plan flows through both levels with multiple invitations to the outside deck and gardens serenity in the center of it all
- Access to all northern virginia and DC have to offer with quick, easy approaches to all major thoroughfares (not to mention scenic back road routes to Trader Joe’s, Wegmans, Whole Foods, Costco, etc. and all the Great Restaurants of Downtown Vienna and Tysons).
Fully finished lower level with family room, fireplace, wet bar, 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths, and home theater with hidden retractable blackout shades and large screen. Two of the bedrooms on the lower level are currently being used as a home gym and library! Lower level laundry room with storage and additional refrigerator
1.84 Acre Oasis
1.84 acres of serene park-like grounds invite you to enjoy the indoor and outdoor space. 8 large sliding glass doors, wrap around deck, 3 patios, hot tub, and even a secret garden! This home truly is an escape! Located on a quiet cul-de-sac you will forget that you are only 3 miles away from downtown Vienna!