One of Vienna’s finest homes! Exquisite modern farmhouse on a premium half acre lot in Little Vienna Estates. Luxury abounds in this 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath custom home. An entertainer’s dream with an open foyer, formal living and dining room, family room, chef’s kitchen with quartz countertops, a large center island, breakfast room and butler’s pantry. The main level also features an executive library and mudroom with built-in cubbies and a dog shower. Luxurious owner’s suite includes a sitting room, gas fireplace, dual walk-in closets and a spa bath with Carrera marble. Finished basement with recreation room, in-law suite and exercise room. Relax on the wide front porch complete with a swing or on the back deck and fenced yard backing to trees. Oversized 3 car side-load garage. Convenient location with easy access to trails, parks, downtown Vienna, restaurants, Metro, and commuter routes.
Welcoming front porch and foyer. Detailed trim work, recessed lights, oak hardwood flooring, and custom designer details throughout the main level. Formal dining and living room, perfect for entertaining. Chef's kitchen with center island, quartz counter top, high-end Thermador appliances, pot filler, custom stand mixer cabinet, walk-in pantry, butler’s pantry with wine fridge and a breakfast room. Inviting family room with a fireplace. Main level executive library and sliding barn door leading to the mudroom with built-in cubbies, a dog shower and dog door to the fenced yard.
Custom Built in 2013
3 gas fireplaces
Oak hardwood flooring on main level and owner’ s suite
Mudroom with built-in cubbies, dog shower and dog door
Oversized three car garage
Each bedroom with en suite bath
Owner’s suite bathroom with Carrera marble, soaking tub and separate shower
Public Sewer, Well Water
Wired for security and surround sound
4 Zone HVAC with programmable thermostat
Plenty of yard for kids to play
Upper level laundry room
6,720 finished sq ft
All information on this listing is provided by the seller to The Casey Samson Team, but is subject to errors and omissions and should not be relied upon without verification.
Owner’s retreat with a sitting room, gas fireplace, dual walk-in closets and a spa bath with Carrera marble. Three additional bedrooms with en suite access to a full bath, a bonus room and a laundry room with built-ins on the upper level.
Finished walk-up basement with recreation room, gas fireplace, in-law suite with full bath, exercise/game room and storage/workshop.
1. Wonderful house for entertaining and parties. The house has a great flow, and can easily accommodate many people. We’ve hosted sit down dinner parties for 14 people in the dining room and cocktail parties for 100.
2. Beautiful back yard and deck. The yard is private and serene, with lots of wildlife due to proximity to a near-by park. There is plenty of green space for kids and dogs to play. Large deck with room for seating and dining, and gas hook up for the grill.
3. Gourmet kitchen, that helps make cooking fun and easy. Ample prep and entertaining space. Tremendous amounts of storage space in the kitchen, with cabinets that extend all the way to the ceiling. Useful amenities like a pot filler and a special cabinet for a stand mixer.
4. Enormous amounts of storage, including many closets and a large storage room in basement and a large walk in pantry.
5. Two large master bedroom closets with built in shelves.
6. Wonderful neighborhood with walkable access to parks and trails and fantastic, friendly neighbors. Quick drive to downtown Vienna or Oakton. Easy access to Dulles Airport
7. Huge 3 car garage with plenty of storage room.
8. Large, deep front porch, perfect for swinging on the porch swing or entertaining.
9. Dog spa in the mud room makes it easy to bathe dogs.
10. High ceilings throughout the house a - 10 foot ceilings on main level, 9 foot ceilings on the upper level and 8.5 foot ceilings on the lower level.
11. Surround sound system with speakers all over main floor, including the porch. We are able to listen and control music via our iPhones, and can listen to Spotify, Apple Music, Pandora, etc. Also great for watching movies.
Private and serene .50 acre lot located on a quiet street. Relax on the wide front porch complete with a swing or on the back deck and fenced yard backing to trees. Oversized 3 car side-load garage. Convenient location with easy access to trails, parks, downtown Vienna, restaurants, Metro, and commuter routes.
Flint Hill Elementary School,
Thoreau Middle School, Madison High School
Visit our Community Page for more on Vienna, Virginia.
Vienna Metro (3.8 miles)
Greenboro Metro (4.7 miles)
I-66 (3.8 miles)
I-495 (5 miles)
W&OD Trail (1.9 miles)
Downtown Vienna (2.4 miles)
Vienna Community Center (2.7 miles)
Tysons (4.9 miles)
Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts (5.3 miles)
Mosaic District (5.3 miles)
Meadowlark Botanical Garden (5.5 miles)
Dulles Airport (11.8 miles)
Washington DC (18 miles)