Open House this Sunday, February 3rd from 1-3pm.Stunning executive estate home in sought after Tyson’s Chase. 4 finished levels, 6 bedrooms, 5 full baths, 1 half bath and a 2 car garage. Quiet street and .17 acre lot with a patio backing to trees. Open concept main level with chef’s kitchen and breakfast room. Formal dining and living room. Family room with gas fireplace and coffered ceiling. Luxurious owner’s suite with double walk-in closets and spa-like bath. 4 finished levels with 6,264 square feet living space. Low maintenance yard, maintained by the HOA. Ideal Vienna location close to downtown Vienna shops, restaurants and the W&OD trail. Easy access to commuter routes, Tysons Corner and DC.
An entertainer's dream! Formal dining room and living room with perfect flow for entertaining. Open concept family room with coffered ceiling and gas fireplace. Chef’s kitchen with Wolf double oven and cooktop, Dacor convection oven, microwave, Sub-Zero refrigerator with custom panels, center island and breakfast room. A powder room and library/home office with custom built-in’s and hardwood flooring are also found on the main level.
- HOA fee $660/quarter includes lawn maintenance
- exterior paint 2018
- Kitchen appliances: Wolf double oven and cooktop, Dacor convection oven, Dacor microwave, Sub-Zero side by side refrigerator/freezer with doors the same as cabinets, Bosch dishwasher
- 2 zone HVAC (new inducer motor assembly installed on the main floor gas furnace) 2018
- Vivint security system is an enhanced system. 3 outside cameras (door, driveway, back yard). Front door lock that can be opened and closed from one's cell phone. Two motion detectors (one in basement and one in first floor). Glass breaker security in first floor. Garage door can be opened and closed via one's cell phone
- Hot water heater, 75 gallons 2018
- Roof 2007, inspected 2018
- 6,264 square feet of living space
- Built in 2007
Upper 2 levels
Owner’s suite with tray ceiling and dual walk-in closets. Spa-like en suite bathroom with glass enclosed shower, separate soaking tub and dual sinks and vanities. Three additional bedrooms with large closets, two full baths and a laundry room on the upper level. 4th level bedroom/loft with full bath.
Finished basement with recreation room, exercise room, in-law suite, full bath, storage room and walk-up to the backyard.
- The Location
- Yard is maintained by the HOA
- Nice-sized house
- Quiet neighborhood - 2 streets both ending in culs-de-sac
Quiet street and .17 acre lot with a patio and landscaped yard backing to trees. In-ground sprinkler system, no maintenance lawn (included HOA) and a 2 car garage. Ideal Vienna location close to downtown Vienna shops, restaurants and the W&OD trail. Easy access to commuter routes, Tysons Corner and DC.