Sold for $789,000!Gorgeous 5 bedroom and 3 bath home located on a quiet, peaceful street. This highly desired neighborhood is in a prime Reston location. 4,713 sq. feet of spacious living area, perfect for entertaining! Large chef’s kitchen with center island, Italian marble countertops, stainless steel appliances, and breakfast room. Large owner's suite and completely updated en suite with granite countertops and updated stand in shower. Custom designed lower level with recreational room, bar, and sitting area. Beautifully remodeled screened in Trex deck porch and large deck has scenic views of the backyard. Enjoy serene views during all 4 seasons from the screened in porch! Upgraded Hardie Plank siding and updated front and rear doors. Large unfinished activity room over garage allows for expansion! Excellent commuter access; 2 miles from Metro, Dulles Toll Road, and Dulles Airport. Walking distance to schools, trails, ball fields, and pools.
Welcoming foyer opens to formal living and dining rooms with elegant lighting. Large updated chef’s kitchen with center island, Italian marble countertops, stainless steel appliances, and breakfast room. Inviting family room with wood burning fireplace walks out to back deck.
- Interior paint 2019
- Inspected/certified fan motor and control board 2019
- New dryer 2018
- Updated dishwasher 2017
- Remodeled master bath 2014
- Master/Guest bath flooring 2014
- Screened porch and deck 2013
- Fence 2013
- Over range microwave 2013
- Washing machine 2013
- Refrigerator 2012
- Furnace 2010
- Hot water 2009
- Cabinets 2004
Large owners suite and updated en suite with granite countertops and updated stand in shower with custom tile work!
Custom designed lower level with spacious recreational room, sitting room, and bar!
1. Gorgeous, private, wooded 1/2 acre lot on crest of Barton Hill makes you feel like you are in the treetops
2. Easy walking distance to schools, miles of walking trails, ball
fields, tennis courts and pools
3. Quiet neighborhood surrounded by "Forever Wild" zoned land
4. Commuter Friendly - the metro bus is at end of street, Metro rail and Dulles Toll Road are just 2 minutes away, and Dulles Airport just 10 minutes away
5. Remodeled screened porch and deck ideal for experiencing the beauty of all 4 seasons - especially Spring and Fall foliage.
6. The spacious Kitchen is the Heart of the Home where many memories have been made
7. Large, efficient floor plan provides room to spread out and is wonderful for entertaining - including custom designed lower level with pool table and bar
8. Extraordinary amount of storage space leaves room for even further expansion if desired
9. Great school system
10. Proximity to many great dining and shopping venues
Beautifully remodeled screened in porch and large deck features newly installed Trex Deck flooring. 1/2 acre of private, wooded land makes you feel like you are in an oasis while being close to everything! Walking distance to schools, trails, ball fields, and pools. Excellent commuter access; minutes away from Metro, Dulles Airport, and Dulles Toll Road.