SOLD $1,700,000!Stunning executive estate with $400K in thoughtful upgrades. 4 years young with 5 bedrooms, 5.5 baths and a 3 car side-load garage. Open concept floor plan with 8,509 square feet of living space. Chef’s kitchen with top of the line appliances, butler’s pantry, island and breakfast room. Formal dining and living room. 2 story family room with fireplace and coffered ceiling. Luxurious owner’s suite with sitting room, designer walk-in closet and spa bath. Each bedroom with access to luxurious baths. Finished basement with wine collectors dream wetbar, high end home theater, in-law suite with full bath and more. Located in one of Oakton’s most exclusive neighborhoods.
Perfect flow for entertaining & family interaction. Decorative moulding and recessed lights throughout. Formal dining room, living room, sunroom and professional home office. Mud room with custom bench & shelving. Inviting 2 story family room with coffered ceiling and double sided fireplace. Chef’s kitchen with granite countertops, center island, butler’s pantry, walk-in pantry, top of the line appliances and breakfast room.
- Built in 2014 by Winchester Homes
- 8,509 square feet of finished living space
- 1,200/year HOA fee includes trash, water and common grounds
- 42" KitchenAid Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer system with custom cabinets
- Wine collector’s dream custom bar with Dual Marvel wine fridges, dishwasher, quartz counter top, ice machine, 200 bottle storage
- Automated irrigation and hydration system
- Serene waterfall and rock garden
- High-end organization and abundant storage units throughout
- 120” Theater Screen with Professional Sony Projector & Audio Systems
- Professional gym with mirrors, dance barre and TRX ceiling installation
- Main level and Lower-level laundry
- Lower-level dehumidifier installation.
- Access to Alarm.com to fully automate and control your house system
- 3 car garage with floor to ceiling storage
Owner’s retreat with tray ceiling, recessed lights, sitting room, and designer walk-in closet with dressing area. Spa-like en suite bathroom with dual sinks, vanities, rain shower with detachable hand held wand and free standing tub. Three additional bedrooms all with walk-in closets and en suite access to baths. Separate upper level laundry room with a sink and plenty of cabinets for storage.
Finished basement with wine collectors dream bar, high end home theater with snack bar, professional gym with mirrors & ballet barre, in-law suite with full bath, additional laundry for guests and walk-up stairs to yard.
- Open floor plan for easy, casual and formal entertaining
- Living next to Waples Mill Elementary School! Our children walk to school each day. We feel more connected to the school and its offerings because of our proximity.
- Who says you need to go out for date night? Craft your own cocktail and enjoy a night in at the bar with your sweetie or entertain your friends
- Grab a recliner for family movie nights in the theater room or be THE house all your friends will be at for the big game
- House guests feel right at home! Invite your guests to stay for an extended period of time as the lower level provides kitchen, laundry and movie theater facilities. You may not even see your guests unless you seek them out
- The backyard is an entertainers dream; fully illuminated patio, fountain, trampoline, zip line with room and architected plans for a 20x40 pool.
- NuVO whole house music system allows you to enjoy a variety of music sources (radio, XM, Spotify, Pandora, etc) inside and outside
- The “Hers” Master Closet; a playground for the fashion forward female
- Convenient front and back staircases allow your kiddos to reach their rooms in record time when asked to do a chore.
- No need to pay for a gym membership. Just drop into your gym on lower level complete with floor to ceiling mirrors, rubber flooring, TRX mount, ballet barre for BARRE or the aspiring dancer. Treadmill, rack and weight set up to 50 lbs conveys.
- The garage! Easy to organize all kids/adult sports and outdoor equipment with storage cabinets and slat wall to lift items off the epoxied floor.
Located in one of Oakton’s most exclusive neighborhoods. Quiet .86 acre lot with a charming front porch, back deck, patio with waterfall and extensive hardscaping (great potential for an in-ground 20x40 pool). Oversized 3 car garage with floor to ceiling storage. Great Oakton location close to downtown Vienna, Reston Town Center and Fair Oaks. Top rated Oakton High School pyramid.
Waples Mill Elementary,
Franklin Middle School,
Oakton High School,
Visit our Pinterest page for more on Oakton, Virginia.
Route 50 (2 miles)
I-66 (3 miles)
I-495 (4 miles)
Vienna Metro (5.0 miles)
Fair Oaks Mall (3.6 miles)
Vienna Town Green (5.8 miles)
Vienna Community Center (6.3 miles)
Merrifield (8.0 miles)
Tysons (8.2 miles)
Washington DC (26.2 miles)
Dulles Airport (12.6 miles)