Lack of inventory puts sellers in the driver seat in most of Vienna’s markets.
Here is how we do it:
Appeal to the largest buyer pool.
- Sell within 10 days
- Stay under major thresholds
- Attract multiple contracts
- CST Pricing Model is the most reliable indicator of value
Compare Apples to Apples. The following attributes are used to determine “Qualified Comparables”:
- Similar size
- Similar age
- Similar style
- Within 1 mile radius
- Sold in the last 180 days
We also compare:
- Above grade price per square foot (Sale price/Square feet) adjusted for size and age
- Percentage of assessment of like kind (Sale Price/County assessment)
We generate 4 CST pricing models. We compare your home to:
- Your Neighborhood
- 1 mile radius of like kind size and age
- Sales of similar age and size within 1 mile of your home
- Sales of similar price range within 1 mile of your home
- 10 year growth rate of homes of similar size and similar age
Thresholds matter. A $710,000 home, listed at $700,000 is seen by 3 times the buyer pool and generates the most contracts, highest price and provides sellers leverage throughout the transaction. We also compare our listing to the other homes in that threshold.
True value is only obtained when the maximum amount of interested buyers have an opportunity to see the home and bid on it. Homes must remain on the market for at least 4 days and have one open house to provide the maximum price.
- School District
- Traffic pattern
- Market conditions
Traditional Style is OUT.
Most improvement are free and cosmetic improvements pay $6 to every $1.
Dated Homes Cost Sellers Money.
Simplicity & Style of the Transitional look is in. Younger homes appeal to a larger buyer pool. By the time a homes is 30 years old, it’s value can by vary 20%. The determining factors for its value are the type of upgrades the homes has, and the way the home is presented and its overall condition. Homes are expected to receive “generational updates” every (x) years. This means after (x) years if the home is not properly updated and maintained it is seen as dated.
Today’s buyers are online and searching for your home. Your home will catch their eye or be eliminated within 15-20 seconds. Remember, according to the U.S. Census, an average commute is 30 minutes. This means a prospective buyer has to like what they see to get in their car and drive 30 minutes to come see your listing. De-aging your home ADDS tens of thousands of dollars in value.
Most buyers will see your home online first.
- Market heavy during the coming soon period
- Identify the buyer pool
- Market to :
- Buyers: social media, geofencing and google ads
- Realtors: stored search emails
- Renters: within school district
- Neighbors: moving up or down
- Great Pictures are the building blocks of a professional presentation.
- Custom websites are built for every home highlighting the top ten things a seller loves most about their home. www.322AyrHill.com
- Analytics and weekly reports give our sellers insight on exactly what is happening online and add visibility to our social media marketing.
The Casey Samson Team can predict contracts and pricing before we launch the listing.
The Casey Samson Team uses a strategic method to help our sellers predict whether or not we have arrived at the correct price to list their home. In today’s market, being ahead of the curve is imperative to selling your home in the first weekend. Our coming soon protocol allows us to make sure we make the highest profit for our sellers. We monitor buyer interest in the coming soon period. A few days after the coming soon listing goes live, we send a custom email detailing the top features of the home to all interested realtors. This puts your home top of mind while also making sure we have a successful first weekend.
The Casey Samson team, experts in the four pillars of real estate success.
33 of our 34 listings in 2020 are under contract or sold in an average of 8 days at 102% of our list price
$21.5M homes sold or under contract in first quarter of 2020
Contact our team before you contract anything!
Email Casey at email@example.com to schedule a consultation on Zoom.